Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Back in Sync

I am finally getting my body to accept the fact that we're back in the US and in a different time zone...also that yes, at one time I did do laundry and make meals etc....hard to get back to reality. It was a wonderful, wonderful trip to Ireland - one of the prettiest places I've ever been and the people exceptional. I'm just started to put pics on the computer to edit a bit and find between our 2 phones and 2 cameras, we have over 1200 pictures...lots of inspiration for quilts. I'll be sharing a few (promise, just a few) of those I want to use in quilts.
     In the meantime, I want to alert you to a show at Big Canoe, Georgia.


It starts tomorrow October 23 and runs through November 2. 
Here is the link to the show.  There are many types of art including glass, pottery, painting, sculptures, furniture and quilts. Our PTA group is represented with pieces in this event. The show is being presented in a custom built home - built by the Big Canoe Building Group in the Bluffs.
If you're in the area, stop by and see it, sure it will be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment