So I started with a leaf, watercolor paper - around 140 lb. and applied heat, water and pressure....
Above, top left to right, Oak Leaf Hydrangea, Rose leaf, Maple, bottom L to R - Smoke plant, Red Bud and Rose leaf. I think most were pretty good but the rose leaf remains my favorite.
and boiled the "leaf sandwich" for an hour....Now for the fun part... to open up the packages and see the results. You literally DO NOT know what's inside...sometimes good and sometimes not. So far in my journey with this technique there are no certainties...so probably the most unpredictable printing technique I do.
I was pleased with this group of prints and think I'm wrapping it up for the season....I have quite a lot to work with....Til next time when I'll share some small projects I made with these prints.