Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rainbows

I would love to open with "It was a dark and stormy night" but really it was just a welcomed rain storm, a very heavy, long rainstorm followed by lots of fog and then the sunset! Wow, talk about nature showing her colors.

But then, just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I looked outside and saw this.
I've seen lots of rainbows but this was by far the best ever!

And it stayed around for quite a while - around 30 minutes.
Everything looked so green and happy.

And as if this wonderful rainbow wasn't enough, along came a double rainbow.
My mother in law Hilda loved rainbows, always felt it was a sign that her hubby John was looking down on her saying hi.
A double...well must be both of them are looking down on us. After such a crazy 2 weeks, this was a welcomed, peaceful, beautiful and unexpected moment, one which makes you stop and be thankful for the beauty in this world.

1 comment: