Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year...sniffle...sniffle

Wish I had some pictures to post of my wonderful down time the week between New Years and Christmas...this is always a fun time for me...It's my birthday week and I give myself that week to do nothing but fun stuff...like working in my studio...Well, there's a box of tissues, some Vicks and nasal spray....I did have great plans to go like great guns and keep that machine humming the whole time.
 Mother Nature had other plans for me.
 This is a top I did for my daughter....She saw this in a quilt shop - made from a quilt kit and bought it....it was a bit confusing so I offered to put it together for her...It's a really cute, vintage looking piece....I planned on quilting it this week....
 And here's Audrey's I Spy quilt which she is sooo ready for...I started quilting it but didn't get very far before the sniffles began....boooooo
 And this one from last years PTA retreat...finally ready to be quilted...
And this one from 2 years ago retreat...almost ready to quilt....
I get very impatient when I am surrounded by all these wonderful projects...so close to being finished and I can't do a thing about it....I know...patience should be on my New Years Resolution List....
Anyway....Happy New Year...everyone....thanks for hanging in there with me and I'm always wishing you a wonderfully creative and healthy 2014....
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Get well... This is the perfect time of year to stay cozy and quilt! (That's what I'm doing)

    ReplyDelete