Wednesday, July 21, 2021

A New Look

I have been busy working on a piece for an exhibit I'm in, in August....that along with family company has kept me away from my blog...I do apologize for not being more attentive. I did make it down to my space which I share with my pal - Mary Stori in Woolworth Walk Art Gallery.
My side (left) did need a little updating starting with a new system for my silk and rayon hand dyed scarves. My husband had built me a rack a while back which seems to work nicely in this space. I do lose some wall space but make up for it with additional scarf space which are good sellers...so a trade off.
Downtown Asheville has been very busy and many tourists and shoppers so here's hoping for some nice sales.
I carry some lovely scarves in both rayon and in silk...all are hand dyed or ice dyed, both methods using Procion MX dyes. They make great gifts and easy to tuck into a suitcase to carry home.

I also have some small wall art pieces and lots of different hand made cards featuring Eco printing, machine embroidery and antique quilts.

Please stop by and say hello if you're in the area....Woolworth Walk Gallery has many beautiful artist spaces, something for everyone. It's located on Haywood St. in downtown Asheville, NC. Our space is  located on the bottom level in booth number 235

Looking forward to seeing you soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment