Sunday, September 11, 2016

May We Never Forget

15 years ago today, hard to believe it's that long that our lives would be changed forever. My friend Barbara was coming over to dye fabric for her studio; she arrived at 9:00 am. unlike myself, she had the radio on..on her way over. I answered the door and her face was white as a ghost. For those of us old enough to remember where we were the day Kennedy was shot, this is one of those days we will never forget .
 To all the wonderful, brave men and women who lost their lives that day long with their families, our hearts and love are with you.
 I had the opportunity to visit Ground Zero years back, it was an incredibly moving experience.
 I will be returning to the museum this fall.
 Our new Freedom Tower....

 and the memorial.
May we never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment