I took a brief break to visit my daughter in Atlanta who was on winter break....and my darling granddaughter who is 6 months old. I can't believe how fast the time is flying.
I was working on some additional samples for a new workshop. This one is finally done, but to continue with the process....after adding images to the underneath layer, I added some to the sheer layer on top.
I also added some glitzy quilting to some of the areas underneath which shows through the sheer and is very effective.
I thought it needed something else so I printed off some pictures of mushrooms file.
I backed them with fusible web and scattered them on the underneath layer.
They'll also go on top along with other imagery.
And the finished sample...
which I have bound with sheer fabric also. I had never used a sheer for binding and really liked it on this piece. I'm almost done with another sample using bright colors.