Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What's Pink, Purple and Sparkly all Over?

I've been busy doing non-quilting type projects but working with fabric none the less. My
granddaughter turned 3 yesterday and her celebration is this weekend. I've been making some things for her...one of which is a princess dress. She loves pink and purple and of course sparkles ...The fabric is the slippery, hard to work with kind of fabric I don't enjoy, but colors she loves.
 So here is the net, the sparkly and faux satin...
 and the pattern...lower right. It's adorable ...I took her measurements and made this without any fittings...so hope it works.
The finished sparkly dress...heading off to Atlanta tomorrow for the big celebration...can't wait to see my big girl ....great fun...Have a wonderful weekend.
Til next time...

2 comments:

  1. So cute! She's sure to love it. Lucky little princess, to have a grandma to make her such a wonderful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy.....it's adorable and she'll LOVE it....... Being a grandma is just the best isn't it!?!

    ReplyDelete