Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Off to Alaska

I just returned home from teaching in Texas - 2 wonderful guilds and I have so much to share but that will have to wait.  My hubby and I are going on a once in a lifetime trip to Alaska including one week of cruising and one week on land.  We are so excited, we can hardly contain ourselves, we leave tomorrow.
 We are most excited about the wildlife.
and the mountains . I truly hope we get to see Mt. McKinley, it's often fogged in.

 We're also hoping to see some grizzlies....from INSIDE the bus.
 and glaciers....and eat lots of salmon. I loved the saying below - kind of sums it all up.
Will be out of touch for a while but will have lots to share when I get home and many pictures of inspiration for quilts. Have a great couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment