Monday, June 18, 2012

Towel Animals

One of the "silly" things they do aboard a cruise ship is to leave towel animals on your bed each night, along with pieces of chocolate.  I loved the chocolates, the animals I had to think about. But as the week went on, I found myself looking forward to seeing what was awaiting me each evening. I honestly don't recognize the first animal - any thoughts?
 The next night was a stingray. Every animal came equipped with plastic googly eyes that would fall on the floor. By the end of the week, there were eyes everywhere!
 A butterfly perhaps?
 One of the afternoon lectures onboard the ship was how to accomplish this "feat of folding" and of course a book to buy.
Neither of which I took advantage of....so this skill will remain a mystery to me.  My guests will always get nice, clean towels, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) in the shape of a towel!  :-)
 This little puppy was my favorite. I really wanted him to remain a pup for a while but next morning, they took him apart  :-(
So it's been hard getting back into a routine - lots of lazy moments. I did get the vacumn out today, tomorrow I may even plug it in.   :-)
Til next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment