Here is one "right side up". I used the mushroom cap on top for added texture. This print has lots of color.
The dye is becoming less and less prominent in the background of the next couple of prints.
The dye is almost gone and I will probably go back and add more color in those areas.
The screen still has areas of dye. By having several screens, I can hold onto this one with the dye and go back and use it at any point in time. It wouldn't make a good image by itself but perhaps on top of something else.
I've decided to add a little more color the the white areas. I was wanting some subtle coloring so I thought of a dusty rose and smokey grey, which leans towards blue.