I tried to arrange the fabrics so they were going from dark to light, bottom to top. They are mostly cottons, some of my hand dyes and probably some silk...I was going for color and not necessarily fabric...I like the effect of the mix.
Well.....I really didn't like it...borderline...hated it...just too strong. So I quickly ran it under water and using an old toothbrush, scrubbed the paint away. I would have just started over, but this was all the fabric I had on hand.
I went back and added some discharge paste to different areas of the petals and really liked it so much better.
Til next time..
I am linked to ninamarie Sayres blogspot - Off the Wall Fridays and www.confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com