Monday, June 2, 2014

Unique Restaurant Decor

Last week, we had our guild meeting and we always go for lunch afterwards. It was a beautiful day; the restaurant had outdoor seating, the perfect opportunity to soak up some blue skies and fresh air. As I'm sitting there looking at the beautiful mountain view...I see mattress springs...just hanging.
Wow, this is a unique way of decorating...
Surely, I can do something with a picture of these...
I aimed the camera up high in order to get a lot of sky behind the screens and eliminate other things that might interfere.
I pulled it up in Photoshop Elements and did a few things with the filters...this was "find edges" which I use often when I want to make a silkscreen.
This was "photocopy" which I also like
And this was one of the options in the filter "distort"...think this might make a good silkscreen. I leave tomorrow to go to the Quilt Symposium of Alabama where I'll be judging and teaching...won't be back until Sunday night....
Hopefully I'll have some fun things to report...hope you all have a super great week ......

No comments:

Post a Comment