Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gobble, Gobble

  Happy Thanksgiving - I wish you all a wonderful day with family and friends, good food, lots of laughter and all the blessings that go with this magical season.  I'll be at my daughters with my new granddaughter. I've already told my daughter to be prepared. ....when we get to her house, we're heading straight for the baby and Heaven help anything that's in our path. (-:
    I'm bringing apple pie and also making cream puffs. 
 I'm also bringing a new book. My daughter, being a third grade teacher loves children's books; so do I. Salina Yoon is one of my favorite authors for very young children's books.  Such great pictures, lots of color and cute stories.  This one - Five Silly Turkeys has an added plus of fabric feathers.
 Yes FABRIC! I'm determined that my granddaughter will develop a love for fabric and how cute is this book!
Have a wonderful Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment