Friday, December 4, 2009

Southern Highland Guild Holiday Sale

If you're in the Asheville area this weekend, stop by for the Holiday Sale at the Folk Art Center on the Blue Ridge parkway. This one day event is on Saturday from 10 - 4 with overstocks, seconds etc and many great buys. It features the work of the artists of the Southern Highland Guild. I will have my hand-dyed silk scarves for sale along with

Fiber art pictures.
There's gorgeous pottery.

More scarves and other fiber art items.
I love the beautiful hand marbled items from Mimi Schleicher

and even more yummy pottery.
And this isn't all; just the ones already set up with still more coming in as I was going out. It proves to be a fun day with some great buys so please stop by and say hello, I will welcome the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment